Tag: HDMI to LAN
HDMI to LAN
Showing the single result
Sale!Add to cart
- Connect & Extend High Quality HDMI Signals to Upto 30 Meters Using CAT5E/CAT6 UTP/STP Ethernet cable over the RJ45 port of transmitter and receiver.
- CAT-5e/6 cable can replace HDMI cable for long distance transmission. Always use best quality cables for good results.
- The transmitter and receiver are used in pairs, without setting, without external power supply.
- Signaling rater up to 2.5Gbps in support of 1080P Display
- The product is compact and convenient.