CLAW Shoot Wireless 2.4Ghz Gamepad Controller for PC (Open Box)
- The CLAW Shoot gamepad requires no drivers, simply plug in the 2.4GHz dongle to your PC, switch on the controller and you’re ready to game.
- The built-in 400mAh rechargeable battery provides you with up to 10 hours of game time. Offers an operating range of 10 meters (About 33 feet).
- Streamlined layout featuring rubberized textured grip along with 2 Analog sticks, 8 Way Directional D-Pad, 4 Action Buttons, 2 Triggers, 2 Shoulder Buttons.
- Experience realistic gameplay with our Dual Vibration Motors which give you a thrilling experience. Feel the gameplay
- Thanks to the dual input support (X-Input & D-Input), you can play a variety of games by simply changing modes. Supports top games such as FIFA, GTA, COD, NFS and many more.
Connection type: Wireless 2.4 Ghz USB Dongle.
Operating range: 10 meters (33 feet).
Battery: Built-in rechargeable 400mAh.
Play time: Approx. 10 hours Depending on usage pattern.
Charging time: Approx. 2 hours.
Weight: 211.5 grams.
Dimensions: 12 x 6.5 x 16 cm.
PC OS Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Windows XP.
Box Contents: 1 x CLAW Shoot Wireless Gamepad, 1 x 2.4 GHz USB Wireless Receiver, 1 x USB Charging cable and 1 x User Manual.
1. How to pair the gamepad?
Answer: Insert the USB dongle into an active USB port and press the home button on the gamepad. All LEDs will flash during the pairing process. Once the pairing is completed, one of the LEDs will remain constantly ON.
Note: When the Gamepad is not paired with a device, it shuts-off automatically if it is inactive for thirty seconds.
2. How to switch OFF the gamepad?
Answer: Press L3 (Center of Left Analog Stick) + BACK button. All LEDs will be switched off.
3. How to check the battery status of the gamepad?
Answer – When the battery is low, all LED indicators will blink quickly, kindly put the gamepad to charge. During charging all LED indicators will flash. Once the battery is fully charged, all LEDs will turn off indicating that the battery is 100%.
4. What is standby mode?
Answer: If the Gamepad is paired, it will shut-off after five minutes of inactivity in order to conserve power.
5. The gamepad automatically disconnects from the PC during playing.
Answer – Please ensure that USB dongle and gamepad are in sight of each other and the distance is within 10 meters. When the battery is too low, the gamepad will switch off hence please put the gamepad to charge.